We Are HIRING!
We are hiring a Full-Time Risk Avoidance Educator!
The EDGE program of The Care Center is a sexual risk-avoidance education program presented to middle and high school students in five counties surrounding Rhea County, Tennessee. The program encourages students to think through each decision they make, realizing that today's choices affect tomorrow's future.
- Must hold a bachelor's degree.
- Agrees with and is willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and policies of The Care Center.
- Exhibits strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual risk avoidance (abstinence until marriage).
- Exhibits skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking and problem solving.
- Has experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity (experience with teens preferred).
- Has a strong commitment and dedication to teamwork
- Able to create multimedia presentations for classroom use.
- Able to utilize social media, creating marketing and awareness campaigns
- Able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, and support to volunteers.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little to no supervision.
Salaried position, amount available upon request.
For more information or to submit a resume, contact Tiffany Soyster at email@example.com, or call 423-775-0019.