We are excited to be joining with Moody Radio Chattanooga as they host a community-wide Baby Shower for The Care Center and three other pregnancy centers!
On Thursday, April 26th we will be collecting baby items that our Learn-to-Earn Parenting Class participants will have the opportunity to buy with their vouchers. Our parents work hard to learn and provide for their children. We want to work hard to give them the best options for what they need for their baby.
If you would like to be involved you can come by The Care Center anytime between 7:30am-6:00pm on April 26th to drop off your items. Below are some of the things we are in need of:
- Diapers, size Newborn - size 3
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Formula (Similac Advance)
- Clothing, sizes Newborn-12 months
- Baby Shampoo
- Baby Lotion
- Anything else that you might take to a friend’s baby shower would be a great blessing.
Plus, here are some great, and much-needed, options for your small group or Sunday school class to collect together:
- Cribs (must not have sides that lower down)
- Car seats (can be recently used, no older than 4 yrs)
- Pack N Plays/Rock N Plays
Thank you for continuing to partner with us and serve those in need in Rhea County!
The Care Center
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018
Time: 6:30 - 9:00pm
Location: Bryan College
The Care Center will be hosting its annual fundraising banquet on March 8, 2018. It is the largest fundraiser The Care Center hosts and will allow it to continue serving our communities throughout the year.